How to raise a request on the Co-ReSyF Helpdesk

Step 1:
Login into https://geoportal.coresyf.eu;

Step 2:
Login into https://www.terradue.com using your Co-ReSyF username and password;

Step 3:
Login into https://helpdesk.terradue.com using the button “Sign-in with Terradue”;

helpdeskloginwitharrow

Step 4:
After logging in you will be presented with the following screen:

On the left hand side, you will find 3 main areas of functional interests:

• Frontend user services: where users should make requests about support on user interface functions (Geoportal, Wings and Workflows);

• For example, on the Frontend user services screen, you should choose “Co-ReSyF Geoportal” option if you wanna raise a request on the user interface functions of the platform.
  • Processing Jobs: where users should make requests about support on Processing jobs launch, status check and results visualisation;

• For example, on the Frontend user services screen, you should choose one of these options: “Altimetry over Ocean & Coastal areas”, “Bathymetry from optical data”, “Bathymetry from SAR data” depending on the processing service you’ve faced issues with (these options can be observed in the image below).

• General: where you should make requests for support on technical issues, bug reports, suggest a new feature/improvement and other questions.

• For example, if you wanna raise a request about something not directly related to the pre-defined groups described previously, you can use the entries under the “General” option, for related technical issues, reporting a bug, suggesting a new feature…

After deciding your request theme, you choose the option you want and raise the request.

Here is an example on how to raise a request:

I’m a user and I’m having problem on configuring the platform and need help.
In helpdesk, I choose the “general” option, then the “technical option”. 
I will be presented with the following screen.

In the Summary I should insert the title of my request.

In this example we can put: “Problems with the configuration of the Co-ReSyF Platform”.

On the Description I should detail the best I can the problem. 
And if I can, in the “Attachment (optional)” section,
I should always insert some screenshots 
in order to help the support understand well my problem or question.

Before sending a request, the user can check the suggested links, and see if any of these suggestions can help with the problem at hand.

While describing my problem, 
on the right hand side I will find a feature with suggestions
of possible solution to the problem I just described.

When clicking on one of these suggestions, you will be redirected to the page you’ve selected. If any of the links didn’t help, you should go back to the ticket creation screen and issue your request.

Attention: when the user clicks on one of the suggestions, he will be redirected to the suggestion page and for that reason anything written on the description field will be lost.

Tip: open the suggestion on a new tab, in order to keep your current edits in the ticket’s form.

Step 5: Request Status Monitoring

After raising a request, you can check its status. In the upper-right corner of the screen, you can click on the “requests” option, and choose “My requests” or “All requests”.

requests

“All requests” corresponds to requests issued by other users, that have been made visible to others.

If you check the “My Requests” option, you will be presented with the screen above where you can see all the information about the requests you’ve raised.

Also, you will receive emails with constant updates on your requests, and other requests you’ve chosen to follow.

mail

Note: if you have any questions about these steps, contact us whenever you want, or login on this service (cf. the steps 1-2 at the beginning of this post) and directly post a reply to this topic with your questions.