As a starter user on the Hydrology Tep, you benefit from a private storage where to upload physical files, as well as a private catalogue index where to publish your files as metadata.
You can access related dedicated services from the Manage my data application, allowing to upload your local data to your private storage and finally publish it to your private catalogue index.
Upload my data
- Click on the button
- A popup window appears
- (optional) Select a target repository as well as a target path
- Drag and drop your file(s)
- Wait for the upload to finish
- Close the popup and visualize your data
Publish my data
- Open the **Data Publication** service
- Drag and drop data from your repository
- Fill in **username**, **api key** and **index** using the Geobrowser clipboard _(index = username)_
- Click on **Run Job**
- Once the job finished, click on **Show results** or on **My Index** (top-right) to visualise the entry in your private catalogue index