The LPS22 event will take place on 23-27 May 2022 in Bonn, Germany.
You are invited to look at the open sessions concerning Hazards and Risks (D1.01 to D1.06).
In particular EO specialists involved with risk related applications are invited to share this opportunity and submit their abstract here: Call for Abstracts – Living Planet Symposium 2022
Note that the strict deadline for abstract submission is on 26 November 2021 (23:59 CET).
Details of D.1 Managing Risks sessions:
- D1.01 Satellite EO for Geohazard Risks
- D1.02 Satellite EO for Monitoring Infrastructures
- D1.03 Satellite EO for Disaster Risk Transfer & Insurance
- D1.04 Satellite EO for Coastal Hazards Linked to Land to Sea & Sea to Land Processes
- D1.05 International Collaboration to better understand risks using satellite EO (GEO, CEOS, etc.)
- D1.06 Satellite EO and Machine Learning for monitoring Natural Hazards: Opportunities and Challenges Ahead
The description of all LPS22 Sessions is available here: Scientific Sessions Descriptions final – Living Planet Symposium 2022